Welcome to StaTAYtics. TAY’s home for all things numbers. Near the end of June I decided to start keeping track of the articles and authors on both TAY and her sister site AniTAY to make a report out of. At the time I posted a quick AniStats for the June AniTAY articles, which you can find here, but starting with July… »
In a world where 80% off the population has a superpower called a “quirk”, heroes and villains battle it out on a regular basis. But where does that leave the other 20% of the population? This is the story of how one quirkless boy will earn the power to change his destiny and become the greatest hero of all.
Several weeks ago, I wrote a post asking whether Splatoon’s Splatfests should be scored differently. My chief complaint was it was mostly a popularity contest and that the skill of each team was unlikely to ever make a difference in deciding which ultimately won. http://tay.kinja.com/should-future-... »
If there’s one thing that can be considered an adventure game staple, it’s fighting. Submerged is 100 percent combat-free. Perhaps the most surprising thing is how well it works, even if the game is really short. »
Warning! This post will deal with spoilers regarding Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation. Please be advised and read responsibly.
So I was reading through the comments in Yannick’s article about Trick2g getting banned from Twitch for his fake swatting joke/prank today. Some of the comments seem to indicate that, despite it’s immense growth and universal access, some people still don’t get both the idea of streaming, and what Twitch brings to the… »
Hello, and welcome to the Graveyard Shift! Hosted by Kotaku’s readers-run blog, TAY! A place to talk about anything, be game related or life! So feel free jump into the ice breaker topic or not ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Maybe check the random blips of TAYCLASSIC. Or join the TAY IRCand give some folks a shy five. Either way, this is… »
Today’s selection of articles from Kotaku’s reader-run community: Tembo The Badass Elephant: The TAY Review • Why Sega’s Scud Race is the Best Racer Ever Made • A Sobering Thought For Fellow Geeks Who Wish to Work Out • VRC-Pro RC Sim with a Real Transmitter • The Summer 2015 Anime Season is Amazing Pt. 2
Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune was a console defining hit for the PS3, as it brought gameplay and storytelling every Indiana Jones/Tomb Raider fan was dying for. I decided to boot up my PS4, get a PS Now subscription, and see what all the fuss is about. »
Good afternoon TAY, welcome to the only place on the internet where there’s always cookies and tea. Today’s menu: Pound Cake and Coffee. »
I was thinking recently about how, other than exceptions for fare like Game of Thrones or Mad Men (or watching my box set of Gossip Girl for the 5th time), my television watching is exclusively anime. “Does this make me close-minded?” I wondered. A few years ago I casually told a friend I needed a new anime to watch… »
Oh ho ho Taykins, you didn’t think you’d be rid of me and my Run Club posts just because....Run Club ended, did you? »
Welcome back to Progress Report. Your weekly place to fill everyone in on how much of a slacker you aren’t.