- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs, divided
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 1 tablespoon butter
- In a large bowl, combine 1/3 cup bread crumbs, green onions, red
- pepper, egg, mayonnaise, lemon juice, garlic powder and cayenne;
- fold in crab.
- Place remaining bread crumbs in a shallow bowl. Divide mixture into
- eight portions; shape into 2-in. balls. Gently coat in bread crumbs
- and shape into a 1/2-in.-thick patty.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat. Add
- crab cakes; cook 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Yield: 4 servings.
The above is the proof I done it.
Was good. Is this return of Cooking with TAY?!