This month’s shop contest tasks you with putting Street Fighter Characters into mundane 9 to 5's. Give your favorite character a job! Is Blanka a really good swimmer? Chun Li supervises ride height requirements? I don’t know! You’re better than me, have at it!
Have some starter images (you’re not required to use these by any means).
Submit your entries below and let’s have at it.
How To Upload Images — Instructions
1. Create your ‘Shop and save it to your desktop. Images must be at least 800 pixels wide. If they aren’t, you will be shot.
2. Go to the bottom of this post and click Reply
3. This brings up a comment window. Click the “image” icon in the toolbar. IF it’s not there hit the double down arrows at the top right.
4. This brings up Click “Choose file” if you’re uploading your ‘shop from your desktop navigate to it and click upload.
5. Alternatively, you can upload the ‘Shop to a free image hosting service. I suggest imgur. Then paste the image’s URL into the field that says “Image URL.” Note: this must be the URL of the image itself, not the page where it is displayed. That means the URL ends in .jpg, .gif, .png, whatever.
6. Add editorial commentary and hit submit and your image will load. If it doesn’t, upload the image to imgur and paste the image URL as a comment. I promise I will look at it.
7. Large-size images may not upload properly, though we have seen some big-ass animated .gifs upwards of 5 MB. If you’re still having trouble uploading the image, try to keep its longest dimension (horizontal or vertical) under 1000 pixels, or the whole thing under 2 MB.
1. No nudity! Censor it (go google image search “Kotaku Fish”)
2. No objectionable content in general (I’m not buying the “It’s a ghost!” defense)
3. Winner will be determined by user votes - whoever has the most starred post wins!
The Winner this week will receive either a username color of their choice in the TAY Discord channel (can be ANY color, not just Feb colors of Red and Pink), OR Serious Sam: Revolutions for PC (I have a lot of this game, sue me!