Line up... humiliate yourself in front of millions... get free swag*
*Note: There may not be free swag left... or maybe just the oversized shirts.
Hello everyone and welcome TAY Time Chat! So as some of you already know, I attended E3 this year. It was a magical and interesting experience, not forgetting how tiring it can be too. You know what was the worst part of this whole affair? It wasn’t the lack of AC during day one, nor the endless lines to try the demos, or just walking back and forth between the two showfloors; it was the lack of food (there were a bunch of overpriced and stale aliments, that does not qualify as food for me). I barely had anything to eat during the five days the whole city was under the mantle of the show.
Bits & Bobs
- E3 2015: five days in LA that left gamers stunned
- CIA torture is only part of medical science’s dark modern history
- Google eavesdropping tool installed on computers without permission
- No Man’s Sky: how a cult band created the game’s endless musical universe
- Spanish Town Changes Racist Town Name After Much Deliberation
Song of the Day
St. James Infirmary by Bill Coleman
Thanks everyone! Feel free to talk amongst yourselves and be sure to check out some of TAY’s other great features: