'Ello, 'ello and welcome to Thursday's edition of TAY Time Chat, where the party never stops except for between the times of 12:00pm and 11:58am!
I'm free! Well at least for the next 4 or 5 months, no more tests. I no longer have to worry about the impacts of migration on the economy! I don't want to look at another Geography related textbook for another month.
New Round Up!
- Oscar nominations for 2014! No Tom Hanks for best actor!? These awards are invalid.
- Oxide Games are making an engine that allows for thousands of on-screen unit. Imagine a Star Wars game on this...mother of God...
- Scientists have found that later school times improve sleep and daytime functions. I knew it!
- Scientists have also found out that comedians display psychotic behaviour. Have they never heard of Frankie Boyle?
- A 3D printer can build a house in 24 hours. I find this extremely awesome.
- A new drone has been developed that is inspired by a jellyfish. This too, I find awesome.
- Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No! It's Superhobo!
Here are some of my favourite songs from The Beatles, because TAY needs more Beatles:
Twist & Shout
Ticket To Ride
Drive My Car
Oh! And if you haven't seen this yet, watch it now!