Hello TAYers! Welcome back to TAY Time Chat Friday Edition! What a great week has it been here in TAY, but I won't recap anything cause that's what Astro does on the Monday Brunch. Lurking into Ellen's conversation with Dyram I realized that I have no clue what I will do once the new Pokemon game comes out, which one is going to be my starter, and then which starter from the First Gen I am going to choose... for variety purposes I should pick two different types, I was Interested in the combination of Fennekin + Squirtle, since the former looks so cool and the later was my first Pokemon 14 years ago... but I don't like the design of Mega Blastoise, ugh choices choices...
News Round Up!
- Welcome to the newest model of Vault-Tec Nuclear Fallout Bunker, located in the future New Vegas Area, start thinking about your future and apply now!
- So I found this under the tag of Earth Porn... ummm yeah.... so it's a nice looking sky... goodnight guys!
- A theory that suggests that the Earth was once invaded by microbes from Mars reminds me a lot to that Creationism vs Evolution episode of Futurama...
- Talking about Futurama... the series ended it's run (again) two days ago, sad tears ran through my eyes (again)... here's a recap of it's many finales!
Nach's Album for the Weekend!
The Diary of Horace Wimp by ELO
Nach's Drink for the Weekend!
Fizzy Tamarind Tea with a twist of Vodka
For the base you will need:
- A cup of Black Tea
- A Third of a Cup of Granulated Sugar
- A Teaspoon of Tamarind Paste (I use a bit more than that)
Make sure the Tea is still hot, dissolve the sugar and the tamarind paste, strain the seeds out and let it cool. To this mix you could add Soda and/or Vodka to create a new drink.
Header image provided by =arkeis-pokemon
Need more entertainment for your weekend? Visit TAY Classic, to quench your craving for a strong cocktail!