Good afternoon TAY! Finally the long week is over... and today on Venus Day I have* something special** for you all! So let's get over this intro and jump into the main event!
*I may not have anything for you guys
**May not be special
News Round Up!
- North America Will See a Total Lunar Eclipse on April 15th
- Super Dog's Jumping Fail Is Downright Majestic
- Giant Designer Easter Eggs Invade NYC & More...
- How Hipsters Ruined the Bowery
- Here's Jon Hamm Getting Turned Down Twice on a '90s Dating Show
Nach's Album for the Weekend
Elbow's fourth studio album The Seldom Seen Kid, live with the BBC Concert Orchestra
Nach's Recipe for the Weekend
Aikage asked me what he could do with the bag of beans he had in his house... so I thought maybe he could try this recipe and substitute the lentils for beans!
- 1/2 pound of lentils
- 4 twigs of cilantro
- 3 bay-leaves
- 3/4 lb. of Potato
- 3/4 lb. of Carrots
- 3oz. of Bacon
- 1/2 onion
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- Soak the lentils for 4 hours, strain and boil in a pot.
- Add the Cilantro twigs and the laurel leaf.
- Dice the potatoes and carrots and boil until they begin to soften.
- Stir fry the bacon with the diced onions, and diced red bell pepper until golden in colour.
- Add everything to the pot with the lentils, cook until the desired texture.
Pro-tip: Don't forget to add salt and pepper to taste. Salt goes in the water for cooking the lentils and the veggies.
I'm off to get something to eat, but now that I've got your attention you should check our other interesting posts around TAY and TAY Classic,if you feel like talking about anything then check out the Open Forum , and follow us on Twitter!