Over the weekend, I had an incredibly strange dream. Maybe it was all of the nostalgia brought on by shunning my homework over a particularly well-loved franchise, but... it was pretty bizarre. I grew up just outside of the city limits for our state's largest city, so that entire area was subject to a ton of urban sprawl. But in my dream, I was exploring all of that area and remembered almost exactly what all of it looked like without the buildings.
It was a distinct lack of gas stations, random strip malls, and ludicrous looking mansions. It was actually kind of nice and definitely nostalgic. I can't help but wonder how much of that was me just trying to guesstimate what went where and how much was actually, legitimate reconstruction—or deconstruction, as it were.
- Another Rare Employee Manages to Escape the Microsoft Studios Prison
- Area Dad Just Wants To Watch One 7-Hour Block Of Television Without Interruption
- Activision Spent Over 5000 Man-hours Finding Good Review Scores for Destiny Commercial
- There's Nothing Wrong with Paid Shadow of Mordor YouTube Deals and I Wasn't Paid by WB To Say That
- Popular New Exercise App Just Tells Users They Ran 5 Miles A Day No Matter What
Song of the Day:
Thanks everyone! Feel free to talk amongst yourselves and be sure to check out some of TAY's other great features: