Ahhh! What's this?! ... oh yeah I didn't forget it was my turn at TAY Time Chat Thursdays! WOOF!
Hello there TAY, Nach here... and today has been quite a annoying day, been working on the translations all day, on the day my brother took his day off to watch movies and stuff, so it's kinda difficult to focus when he's all day trying to get me to watch a movie with him... I should have shipped him to Mexico >.< blerg! My Spanish skills have not diminished, but the problem with the language is the discrepancy among the Spanish speakers... one word in one of the 20+ countries can mean one thing, but on the next one is the worst insult ever... gotta be careful!
News Round Up!
- Nasa says new spacesuit one small step towards sending mankind to Mars
Song of the Day
Mega-Thursday food related something-something!
- 85g/3 Ounces milk chocolate
- 70g/2.5 Ounces dark chocolate
- 1 -3/4 cups whipping cream
- 3 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Melt chocolate over a double boiler. I just put my large metal mixing bowl directly over a small pot of boiling water. Once everything's melted, set aside to cool slightly.
- In a separate bowl, whip the whipping cream. Set that aside as well.
- In another bowl (or a stand mixer) whip the egg whites and sugar until you get stiff, glossy peaks. Make sure your bowl is really clean and there's no oil around, or your egg whites will deflate.Fold the egg white fluff and the whipped cream into the chocolate and stir until just combined.
- Leave it in the fridge for a few hours before serving; serve cold.
Now that I've got your attention you should check our other interesting posts around TAY and TAY Classic, if you feel like talking about anything then check out the Open Forum , and follow us on Twitter.