Greetings TAY! Today I'm here to announce that my cross-training has completed! I'm now a Super Software Support Analyst!!*
With my new-found knowledge I have a greater responsibility in my company to rid the world of evil... bugs in software!!! Woot! Seriously though, it's a good feeling completing training again. Now I've (supposedly) got the knowledge and skill to manage assisting non-profits with two different sources of software rather than just one, which not a lot of people can say they know how to do. I might not be at Super Saiyan Three levels yet, but I'm pretty confident I could take on like, Dabura. That counts for something right?
Question of the Day:
When was the last time you completed a certification, training, or program/class that made you feel really proud of yourself? What about in games, any experience grinds or obstacles you overcame that just felt really damn good?
News and Reviews
- MTV Spring Break Used To Rule
- Ivy League Admissions Are a Sham: Confessions of a Harvard Gatekeeper
- Why People Think Hideo Kojima Is No Longer At Konami
Today on TAY
- Episode Duscae: Frightening Future or Diamond in the Rough?
- Lessons Learned: A Papercraft Primer
- Chronicles of the Going Home Club: TheAni-TAY Review
PHAT SAIYAN BEATS of the Day
Or just Talk Amongst Yourselves!
* - New Title pending