Hey TAY I got a call! Universal has called me to tell me that I have been selected to receive three tickets to Universal Studios Orlando for the low price of $219!!
I kindly rejected their offer by hanging up. For some strange reason the rest of the message was forwarded to my voice mail. The rest of the message mentioned that in addition to the three tickets to Universal Studios Orlando, they are also throwing three nights for the low price of $219!
For those of you still wondering, the call was in Spanish...
Bits & Bobs
- Behind a pizza-slice smile: the dark side of Pac-Man
- The octopus can see with its skin
- Brain implant controls robotic arm - with the power of thought
- Malware is not only about viruses – companies preinstall it all the time
- France to force big supermarkets to give unsold food to charities
Song of the Day
Thanks everyone! Feel free to talk amongst yourselves and be sure to check out some of TAY’s other great features: