Hey everyone, AlmightyDuke here! Welcome to the Graveyard Shift, the nightly chat space on Talk Amongst Yourselves, Kotaku’s reader-run blog, where you can talk about all the nerd culture you want. Whether you’re a long time TAY member or a newbie trying to say hello, take some time to introduce yourself.
- New to TAY? Check out TayClassic and the TAYtorial.
- Gotta go fast with your small talk? Try Discord or the IRC.
- Stop by our sister site AniTAY for all of your anime needs.
- Holla at your favorite TAYter via the DirecTAYry or the Gaming ID Spreadsheet.
- Also, we have a Steam group and a PS4 community! GET IN THERE.
Tonight’s Topic: Tunnel Vision
I’ve been more of a ghost this past month, barely checking in posting once every while. I even missed my GY shift a time or two. What can I say I’m either too distracted by WoW or too busy with school work. I’ve got tunnel vision bad! for those who don’t know.
Tunnel Vision -
the tendency to focus exclusively on a single or limited goal or point of view.
Tunnel Vision is never really a good thing and I’d like to avoid it, but it’s just too hard to turn away. I keep saying I’ll do this and do that, but it’s always gets put off due to exam prep or it’s a raid night, etc.
Ever had that tunnel vision feel? Was there a light at the end of that tunnel?
So talk amongst yourselves, The Graveyard Shift is open for business.
Tunes for the night:
Shadow Warrior 2 - Full OST