Hello everyone, and welcome to The Graveyard Shift, which is hosted by Kotaku's reader-run blog, TAY. This is a place to talk about life, video games, or anything else, so feel free to hop in and join in the topic discussion, or comment about anything. Then, when you're done, feel free to peruse the articles on TAY and TAYClassic. Is this your first time on TAY or the The Graveyard Shift? Then check out this handy TAYTorial!
Hello my fellow TAY folk and cat lovers! for the second week in a row, I am covering for TUT... he's probably wrestling Jonesy away from the curtains in his house, typical Tuttles :3
Before we start with the Shift let's check what TAY brought us today:
- Aestevalis continues with his list of Animes that No one Watched, in this case he talks about Listen To Me, Girls, I'm Your Father!
- Valdamare is hoping his son follows his way so they can share the love for video games.
- Morie talks about the Shakespearean influences in Final Fantasy.
- and DanimalCart shares his experience with Titanfall.
So today's topic... Cats, yep I said it... cats, some people love them others hate them and today I'm talking about them! Last week as I was on my way to jog at the park, the neighbor cat threw himself at my feet and he wouldn't let me walk, this is the same cat that wouldn't let me open my front door because he was lying down there! So yeah they can be assholes almost all the time... reminds me of that Futurama episode when cats take over the Earth.
Anyway TAY, let's talk about famous cats, cats stories, cats in video games... anything related to them is valid, or just talk about anything it's the Graveyard Shift I didn't create it so I can't play the role of Dictator... unless I get rid of Kluge next time I meet up with him BWAHAHAHA! *cough cough*
Be sure to check all these interesting trinkets from our fellow TAYers:
- The conTAYct list, to get in touch with your fellow TAYers!
- Follow us on Twitter!
- And last but not least... TAY's IRC Chatroom! Come visit us!
The Graveyard shift is not responsible for your sleepwalking habit nor is responsible for causing insomnia, if you can't sleep, it's better to pay a visit to your family doctor! We also won't be held responsible for your early morning procrastination!