On the first day, Dog spoke to man and proclaimed " Let there be Killing Floor 2 Screens."
And it was good.
Oh loahdy. I truly am sudoriparous at the moment from all this news.
It's beautiful. *Vidiogame gore ahead*
Smoldering from the ruins of New London. News for Killing Floor 2 finally hits the streets! And it's gory.
Tripwire finally came out and announced Killing Floor 2 and gave a handful of screen shots and new information about the game.
Some highlights include:
- Blood , gore and much dismemberment. 19 points of dismemberment to be exact.
- Graphical update. Running on Unreal 3 tech they blend their new dynamic lighting tech. Move over Unreal2.4.
- Level cap now goes to 25. Instead of the original game's 6.
- Mo-cap animations. Sh*t just got real. Real smooth.
- 10 different Perks to choose from. Why do I need so many perks T_T thanks you.
- Melee combat revamp.
- Gun shoot bangs with high as hell frame rate. (242 frames per second to be exact)
- AND GORE . Did I forget to mention that?
Read more over at not here to get the full scoop and more screens. Over there.