Here’s a list of advice based on my life experience that I think you should follow. No further context will be provided.
- Stop putting off things until the last possible minute. It will always come back to bite you in the end. Always.
- If you think you might regret not doing something, do it. You’ll definitely regret not doing it.
- It’s okay to ask for help with almost anything.
- If you have pest ants, clean with vinegar. It disrupts their pheromone trails.
- You seem like a dick when you don’t reply to messages when read receipts are on. Take the time to type a quick response. It hardly takes any time.
- Clean out your belly button regularly.
- It’s never too late to start making friends.
- Drink more water.
- Never give up on your dreams.
- Don’t believe everything you read online, especially if it’s in some random list like this one. But seriously, you should clean your belly button regularly.