Come join us in the Ani-TAY Café: your stop for discussing all things anime, manga, visual novels, and anything Japan. This week we're doing the open topic for the Ani-TAY Podcast about a very interesting topic: "Why Do We Watch Anime?" Come by and talk about everything with us.
Header from "The Princess And The Pilot".
Look at all that Ani-TAY Stuff!
- Woady's Anime Talk: Favorite Climatic Moments
- Muv-Luv Alternative Chronicles 01: The TAY Review
- The Cosplay of ACEN 2014
- Ani-TAY News: May 19, 2014
- The Twelve Anime of Spring 2014 Worth Watching
- Ani-TAY News: May 20, 2014
- Atlus Eshop Sale on 3DS
- "Sister-Brother" Relationships In Anime, Rated
- Ani-TAY News: May 21, 2014
- Ani-TAY Blip - Persona 3 Spring of Birth
- Persona 4 Arena Ultimax Ken and Koromaru
- Date A Live 2 is my Biggest Surprise this Season
- Ani-TAY News: May 22, 2014
- AniClub: Durarara!! Blood, Blades, and Babes! (Ep. 15-19)
- Ani-TAY News: May 23, 2014
- TAYnami: Weapon Master Edition
Today we're a doing things a bit differently. We're going to hold Ani-TAY Podcast Open Topic in the Café instead! Isn't that exciting? Since I can't really comment on this (I'll be doing that in the upcoming podcast episode), I'll open up the floor pretty quickly this week.
It's a question that every fan of anime and other popular Japanese mediums has an answer for: "Why Do You Watch Anime?"
It's a simple question, but every answer will have a very interesting story and face behind it. So there's the topic and I'm opening up the discussion with that. What say you Ani-TAYvians?
Don't like today's special? Well there's plenty on the menu, so take a walk around the Café and talk with the other customers. Talk about anything.
Want in on the Ani-TAY action? All you need to do is follow this tutorial and tag your article with Ani-TAY in addition to the other tags you see fit. Also remember that the Café has a selection of image assets for your Ani-TAY writing needs and spreadsheets for coordinating with your fellow Ani-TAY writers.
Come join Ani-TAY on MyAnimeList too! We've got forums set up to discuss the ongoing anime this season and you'll get a sneak peak at the Ani-TAY community views on shows of the season long before the reviews come out.
Remember to visit TAYnami for even more weekly discussions about our favorite medium: anime.
Get in touch with Dexomega or Fruity (vespire50) on Skype so you can get added to the Ani-TAY group. Among other things, the Ani-TAY Podcast may just randomly pull from this group to participate in the After-Hours segments.