Ooo, ooo, member when people used to talk in these? I member! Member when you could just slide down into the comments and discuss what you’d like in TAY’s nightly Open Forum? I member! It was fantastic!
Welcome boils and ghouls, Weekend Warriors and weirdo shut-ins, to another Friday Night with your favorite cryptkeeper, JB!
I’m going to be honest. My original plan was to pick a few random poTAYtoes, go all the way back through their history to their first ever posts on TAY, and just link it here while saying “Member?”. But I decided to start with PHC, and I stopped scrolling sometime in 2013 and went “Okay, that’s enough of that!”. So instead, I’m just going to pick random posts and do the same thing. Let’s all enjoy these bits of TAY history from random users, and look forward to more from these and many new people in the future!
- Member when PHC Asked About Our Video Game Crushes?! I member!
- Member when UI Gave Us Signs We Were In a Harem Anime?! I member!
- Member When Taurenrider Told Us About Broken Reviews?! I member!
- Member When Barkspawn Had To Bake? I member!
- Member Our Empress’ First Craft-Tay Corner? I member!
- Member When Stormborn Started His Pokemon Series? I member!
Here’s to years of awesome interesting articles you folks have written, and here’s to hoping for years more to come from old friends and newbies alike! What are some of your favorites?
The Graveyard Shift is not responsible for you sifting through years os posts to find that one you can’t remember the name of, sudden artistic inspiration, or that weird desire to dress like a bat and just...dance!