Game Night has two events this week: one on the 360, and one on the PC.
Sign-ups will go out on the respective days of the events, so keep an eye out next Monday and Wednesday.
The 360 event is going to take place on Monday, July 8th. Just like with the other Game Nights, it's going to start at 9pm EDT (1am GMT), and the game of the night will be Gears of War 3. Sadly, I'm unable to make meetings on the 360, so I'm going to need someone to volunteer for this.
If anyone would like to volunteer to help lead this and send invites out on the 360 this Monday, please let me know below.
For the PC, we're going to be playing Team Fortress 2 (TF2). TF2 is a free-to-play game on Steam, and can run on a wide range of systems, so I felt that it would be the best bet to pick for Game Night. It also helped that a lot of you kept asking for it. This will take place on Wednesday, July 10th, also at 9pm EDT (1am GMT).
If you're interested in playing TF2, or any PC games for Game Night, in general, I highly recommend that you join the Steam Group (which can be found here). This will make sending out invites much easier, and gives you a nice little calendar for when scheduled Game Nights will be.
Also going up next week (by which I mean the week of July 8th) will be the vote for times for our Euro-centric Game Nights. I can't lead these, either, so when the post goes up for voting, if you would like to volunteer for that (Battleborn, looking at you), then leave a message in that post.
Here's the summary of what's happening:
- We have a Steam community! Click here to join our mulTAYplayer group!
- Game Night is every Wednesday and every other Monday at 9pm EDT (1am GMT).
- Our next meeting will be on Monday, July 8th on the 360, details on which will be posted tomorrow. Followed by our PC game night on Wednesday, July 10th.
- Volunteers to send invites and lead the 360 Game Night are needed. Let me know if you're interested.
- The Euro-Centric Game Night times will be voted on some time during the week of July 8th.
- I'm still bad at using GIMP.
Thanks everyone for the interest! Hope to see you around next week!