Hello everyone, and welcome to the The Graveyard Shift, which is hosted by Kotaku's reader-run blog, TAY. This is a place to talk about life, video games, or anything else you want, so feel free to hop in and join in the topic discussion, or anything else you want. Then, when you're done, feel free to dive into other articles on TAY and TAYCLASSIC. Is this your first time on TAY? Then check out this handy TAYtorial!
Welcome to the Graveyard Shift! TONIGHT, it's all about Nic Cage!
As you may or may not know, Nicholas Cage is one hell of an actor and has appear in many movies. His role can range from dry to over the top ridiculous and the internet loves him for that!
Know what else the internet loves? No, well feel free to check out these TAY articles:
- DocSuess feels that Red Dead Redemption is the biggest Zero of this gen.
- Got an anime itch? Let Sylverfest's fabulous article scratch the itch.
- Stormborn and Marsh Taylor team up on this week's Crossover Junction.
Due to some technical issues, this Graveyard Edition will not be a lengthy post worshiping the Cage.
So hopefully, you don't lose it like Nic Cage here.
So tonight's topic will be your favorite/worst Nicholas Cage movie. If you choose to go with favorite Nicholas Cage meme, feel free to post them. My favorite Nicholas Cage movie is Family Man. >.>
If you disagree with tonight's topic, well
Alright, I'll leave you fine folks to talk amongst yourself about anything you wish. Also special thanks to Astrokid248 for inspiring the idea. And as always:
- We've got a calendar for upcoming events!
- Join us...and become one of us. One of us! One of US!
- Do you spy on a fellow TAYer and wish to obliterate them? Well now you can on Game Night!
- Due to the increase in hugs, Tayclassic has return so don't stop and continue to spread hug through the contayct list.