On Amiga Day do any of the following Amiga activities:
- You must switch on at least 1 Amiga computer.
- You must run at least 1 Amiga game (emulator is accepted).
- You must „whiten" a yellowed Amiga.
- You must give your non-working Amiga to a technician, who can make a working machine out of the non-working ones. Lather on the reborn working Amiga must be donated.
- In case you are a technician you must make at least one Amiga working from non-working Amigas.
- If you have an Amiga T-Shirt, you must wear it.
- If none of the above you can make a photo of yourself with an Amiga and share it with your friends on any social networks.
- Or whatever Amiga related activity you like...
This is the Law of the Land. Do not go against the Lawgiver. Today would be the 82nd birthday of Jay Miner. Rest in peace, good sir. *salutes*
Oh and in case you're wondering, I choose to play my very first Commodore Amiga game:
Can you imagine playing that at home back in 1990? It's was better looking than most arcade games of the time!