That Sultry Medic from the StarCraft battlefields is finally coming to Heroes of the Storm. She now goes by the name Lt. Morales and I couldn’t be more excited to finally get some hispanic representation, especially during Hispanic Heritage Month, which for some reason is Sept. 15th - Oct 15th. I personally will “embrace the fierce urgency of now”, while healing my teammates. Blizzard has made Lt. Morales available on the Public Test Realm and released the following information about her abilities and traits. She is looking like a powerful healer to add to the lineup!
- Caduceus ReactorRegenerate 3% of your maximum Health per second after not taking any damage for 4 seconds.
- Healing Beam (Q)Heal an ally for 20 Health per second as long as they are in range. Reactivate to switch targets, or activate your Trait to cancel channeling.
- Safeguard (W)Grant target ally Resistant, reducing damage taken by 25% for 3 seconds.
- Displacement Grenade (E)Fire a grenade that explodes on the first enemy hit, dealing damage, and knocking enemies away.
- Stim Drone (R)Grant an allied Hero 75% Attack Speed and 25% Movement Speed for 10 seconds.
- Medivac Dropship (R)Target a location for a Medivac transport. For up to 10 seconds before takeoff, allies can right-click to enter the Medivac.
Heroes of the Storm was seriously lacking in characters from games outside of WarCraft. Recently, they have debuted several Diablo characters and it’s looking like they will be adding several new Starcraft characters starting with Lt. Morales. I say BRING EM ON! I cannot wait to hear if there are any new dialogue lines added to Lt. Morales, but I will be happy if some of the oldies make it into Heroes of the Storm. Here is a great video with all her voice overs.
You can find me on Twitter: @Ardilla_Negra
You’re reading TAY, Kotaku’s community-run blog. TAY is written by and for Kotaku readers like you. We write about games, art, culture and everything in between. Want to write with us? Check out our tutorial here and join in.