Hello Hyper and I were talking last night and he said he doesn’t visit TAY too often anymore because he feels outclassed in his anime love. I told him I’d do this for him, as a fitting eulogy for his loss.
10. The Simpsons. “Wot Wot, I love dem yellow chavs”
9. Ren and Stimpy, “Nick studios consistently produces rubbish, but this ‘ere is loverly”
8. Fritz the Cat, “Me mum once tole me that I was conceived to this anime”
7. Dragon Ball Z, “Cheerio! I love the charging episodes. It’s like watching Cricket.”
6. Food Fight, “This R rated film made me all hot and bothered....I had to go to the loo.”
5. My Little Pony, “I am a brony, me dah says I can get the coloring pad from saint nicholas if I’m good.”
4. The Wacky Adventures of Ronald McDonald, “Limey scum shall perish....errrr I mean, I like big macs and Hobgoblin makes me randy.”
3. Drawn Together, “It’s like the British show, The Mole only a funny animation.”
2. Babar, “Some right nasty pricks think this show is for kiddies. They’re wrong!”
1. Football, “It’s as funny as any animated show when Arsenal plays.”
OK he also asked me to schedule this post RIGHT at 10:01 so that it’d bump the OF and get more exposure. I guess that’s a thing to do.