We can’t let the dream die!
A while back, Grey proposed a wonderful idea: Make a game based on the TAY community, using snippets of the whole community’s work. But that was about a month ago, and nothing seems to have happened since then. So in hopes of keeping this project alive, I’ve decided to start posting a weekly update thread where interested parties can submit their own additions to the game. Needless to say, I’d love to see this become a reality, and I think the first step is getting this properly organized.
(I’m also itching for an opportunity to practice making pixel art on a regular basis.)
The rules are the same as last time:
- The game nust be made in Gamemaker, or in an engine decided on by the community.
- A person can submit a single sprite or a script or even music per post. Multiple submissions are allowed, but not in unison. (IE, no double, triple etc posting.)
- What is made cannot be deleted or changed unless the original creator of the mechanic says so.
- Raw links to an edited version of the master copy of the game with your added submission are required unless it is a sprite. The master copy is changed to accommodate every new addition.
- Chaos is welcome, but as always, do not be a troll nor should you be a jerk.
Current Master Copy: None!
Added Things and Ownership:
Little Guy (Sprite) by Grey: http://imgur.com/a/pMnc7#KwuDkT…
(NEW!) Heart Rod (Sprite) by Pink_Zapper_Helmet: http://imgur.com/a/AmMCd
(NEW!) Stony Tileset by Grey: http://imgur.com/YeO50F2+
Current Star: Collect enough contributions to suss out what this game is even supposed to be about... (Remember that mechanics and story ideas count!)
- None yet. I’ll be adding a neat little star pic for every goal we manage to meet. It’s based on the star system in Super Mario 64.
Total Stars: 00