Welcome to the Open Forum, hosted by Kotaku’s reader-run blog,TAY. Feel free to join in the topic discussion, talk about anything here, or check out the other articles on TAY, AniTAY and TAYClassic Is this is your first time on TAY? Then scope out this TAYTorial!
Good morning TAY! Welcome to the sun-drenched tropical* paradise of the Monday Morning Open Forum. I am pleased to welcome you to my beautiful abode. So sit down, relax, grab a cup of coffee and enjoy!
After such joyous lede, I come today to bamboozle you guys. I am not happy... this week marks the return of the summer weather in good ol’ (and dangerous) Florida. For the past month or so we’ve had cool temperatures paired with little to no rain. It was wonderful, you could actually head outside and not be drenched in a mix of rain and sweat, but, alas, the dream is over.
And it’s not that I dislike the hot weather, it’s just the barrage of rain and humidity hitting you every time you head outside that really triggers my spicy self.
Today’s Open Forum questions come coated with a thick layer of sweat:
- Which tropical location in any video game would you choose as your next vacation spot? How about winter?
- What’s the best advice to keep your cool during the hot summer days?
- If you could pick between living forever in winter or summer, which one would you choose?
- What’s for eats TAY? Show me pics of your breakfast/lunch/dinner!
Today’s jam comes pack with heatstrokes and wet towels:
As always, feel free to Talk Amongst Yourselves if that’s what you’re into. Don’t forget that the Discord Chatroom is always around too for continuing, real-time conversations. If you wanted to give an admin, author, and/or friend a shout to tell them you love them and appreciate their internet availability: You can find them on the DirecTAYry.
* Disclaimer: the level of tropicalness may vary on your location of the world.