Hello everyone welcome to another session of the one and only PhO-TAYgraphy Club, the unnoficial Photo Club of Kinja! I'm your host Nach and this is our second Free-For-All Session! I expect things to get a bit weird, don't disappoint me!Actually please refrain from doing that... cause today we'll be having some friends from Oppositelock visiting us, so please be on your best behaviour people! Look Normal!
There's one thing about photography that I love, traveling through time, wait... whaaa?! Yeah Time Travel, I love looking at a photo and reliving the moment that was captured there, it brings all sort of sweet beautiful memories of the past, or if it's not your memory, then you can create a story for each element frozen in that snapshot!
Heh, it's funny cause one of my favorite memories from the past comes from a game, Earthbound, the game has a feature that a photographer comes out of the top screen spinning around and telling you that he's photography genius, and that he will take some pictures to create some memories about the moment you just lived.
So, share your memories, tell the story behind that photo of yours! This is like making a short movie script of your own life ^.^ there's the comment section to do that, and while you are at it, Why don't you suggest some ideas for the next Photo Club? Which Theme would you like to see in two weeks?
Now that you are looking at the lens, you should also check these other memory related articles from my other fellow TAYers:
- DamsonRhee speaks up about Kids on the Slope, and how the show brought up memories from her singing days and her love for some Jazz.
- Miss Zarnyx also brought up memories about her days when she used to game and commute, and she talked about Earthbound! How can I not love her?
- Cimeas talks about how Rockstar Games creates the perfect universe inside their games, and how they have evolved through time, focusing on how RDR makes you long for the simpler times in the American Wild West.
- Unrelated to this post we have the SunTAYMorning Pondling Debate, where each Sunday we have a new theme to discuss!
- Go relive some memories of the old days in TAY Classic!
- And finally... go check that triple review... it looks tasty!
Never forget to say Fuzzy Pickles!