While I wait for my brain to come up with some incredible amazing idea for a header image I figure I’ll write in my idea here. I write “my idea” but to be 100% truthy, this is an idea that I am
stealing adapting from a post written by ToxicBunnies.
The idea here is we’re all working on something, whether it’s a project for school, working on finishing a book so you can review it, a game you want to get 100% completion on, etc. This can be anything! So to that end I’ll do a weekly post on Monday and you can update your progress. I will make sections and subsections for everyone so you can track other’s progress as well as your own. You’ll see what I mean as we go on. If you miss a week or you suspect you will miss a week you can make a post and tag it ProgressReport no space, caps don’t matter.
I sort of thought this would be a combo of Datacide’s excellent, “What are you playing!” posts, as well as TheGeekEmpresses’ equally as awesome CrafTAY corners. It’s a little more structured though in that you WILL BE AWARDED FAME AND PRIZES for completing your goals.
I don’t know how we’ll work that last part but maybe people can donate games via steam or humblebundles. There can be a prize pool that you can claim one if you meet your goal.
So to start, let’s get our goals down. Put it in this format so it’s uniform:
Project You’re working on:
Goal for that project:
Expected Completion Date:
- Finish EDF 2025 all missions on Hard Mode as Air Raider for PS3
- Feel comfortable with Powerpoint presentation for Neonatology seminar talk on July 16th
- Slog through Vampirella: Feary Tales and write a review. This one was a mistake. Not a fan.
- Finish Tales of Graces f on PS3
- Tales of the Abyss on 3DS
- Have 5 Games of League of Legends Recorded & Ready To Go
- Run ten miles this week
- Get drivers license
- Finish FF5 for futures run
- Finish a visual novel in Renpy
- Go on at least two dates
or meet new people.DATEEESS!!!! - Aikage
- Finish a ton of games I started
- July 6th 2015 1. renewed permit, 2. grinding 3. It’s awful. 4. PROFILE SEMI COMPLETE 5. Working on Hyperdevotion Noire 6. DONE!
- Publish something that requires substantial effort (?) once per week.
- Get non-gaming content published on other blogs
- Keep Collecting Retro Gaming as a weekly series
- Finish 2 prints, and 4 chibi standees by end of July so I can get them printed in time for my convention
- Finish Ar Tonelico II