Last Thursday I posed a challenge to the TAY community: write something random and silly about whatever you want. I was expecting a couple posts, at best, but you guys blew away all my expectations! Here’s a recap of the results for your viewing pleasure! Also, thanks to Twinkling82 for the header!
- Aikage surveyed TAY with science
- Randomking0x70 (topically) shared the story behind his handle
- Drea-Poetic04 was inspired to join the community and made the best introduction post in TAY history
- Meathead373 asked the important questions
- Wiim posed a word challenge
- PyramidHeadcrab played would you rather
- abracadaniel reviewed Gone Home, sort of
- Barkspawn tried to organize meetups or something
- Matt Sayer started a group story-writing experience (that needs more people to continue it)
- Eight-Bit Hero shared some Owen Good Tweets
- AlmightyDuke GIF-i-fied his (and your) emotions
- Umrguy42: Add $5 for shipping and handling shared all the things
- Burt Reynolds Jr posted about stocks
- DisturbedShadow (that’s me) posted some hilarious word barf
- TGRIP shared a video
- And another video
- DisturbedShadow (that’s me again) also shared a video
- ExistentialEgg was the real winner though with his subtle joke only a few of us get, but there’s still an entertaining video to be watched!
You're reading TAY, Kotaku's reader-run blog, a place full of fun and silly randomness (and also series articles about serious things)! Come join in on the fun (or don't, but that would be lame)!