So... What's up with the TAY address bar? XD And what does the rest of it say? I have had enough of these shenanigans. Here's some random PHC thoughts...
- The Waterloo Video Game Swap is on April 6th, from 12pm to 5pm. $5 entry fee, $30 for a vendor's table. If you live in southern Ontario, make a point of coming. It's amazing. I'll be selling all day to ditch some of my eBay inventory (and pick up stuff I'm looking for!).
- So happy Roberto Luongo is back on the Panthers.
- The Tropical Coconut flavour of water flavouring makes your drink look like a bottle of pee.
- The Sega CD rocks. So glad I have this thing in my life.
- I wish I had more money to buy more games.
- Morie owes me $5 for saying moe too many times in one conversation.
- GBD stands for Giant ButtheaD.
- For dinner? Spicy chicken breasts fillets (baked, not fried), tortellinis with butter and parmagean, and broccoli.
- This song kicks so much ass:
- Should I buy this game? It's cheap, but I don't have a ton of money to throw around.
- I don't like 8-bit games at all. My first console was the Genesis, sure, but 8-bit games just look ugly to me, and, despite exceptions like Metal Storm and Armadillo, they play like shit.
- The soldering iron I bought specifically to fix my 32X is shit - it has so many dead spots it's not even funny. I was gonna replace all the capacitors on that board buuuuut I don't see that happening any time soon. Here's hoping the new power cable I bought (it works with the PS2 Slim adapter!) makes it work properly.