So yeah...... as Shard was quick to point out in the GS, there is a Inquisitor's edition of DA:I, and not having heard anything about it I investigated..... the results are dangerous (for my wallet)...
At $169.99, it's a hefty tag, but for all you collectors/ lovers of real world in game inspired loot/lore there is only one pic I can use to describe this. Y'all know the one (maybe)
So yeah if you weren't aware before, lemme break it on down for everyone and let loose the dogs of war (or your wallet), because this one is a doozy and I know we got some Dragon Age lovers in this piece (Barkspawn I'm lookin at you) :3
Bolded, and parenthetics, emphasis mine
Dragon Age Inquisition Inquisitor's Edition Includes:
- Highly detailed exclusive Inquisitor Collector's Edition case produced by TriForce measures approximately 8.5" x 13.5" x 14.5"
- The case is individually wrapped in faux reptile skin, has the mark of the Inquisitor stamped on top in gold foil, with an interior fitted with imprinted red silk.
- Cloth map of Thedas drawn to scale(hot damn) measuring approximately 22" x 32"
- 72 card Major and Minor Arcana tarot card deck with custom artwork depicting mythology from Dragon Age lore.
- Inquisitor full scale, six piece, lock tool set (damn son, I'll be breakin in to my own house for funsies (probably not))
- One set of four full scale map markers each approximately measuring 3.5" x 3.5" x 4"
- Inquisitor's Badge
- Quill and Inkpot
- 40-page Inquisitor's Journal
- Orlesian Coins (cash money yo)
- Limited edition SteelBook case to house your copy of the game
- Copy of Dragon Age Inquisition Deluxe Edition
- Skyhold Throne - Every ruler should sit in a place of high honor, but as the Inquisitor you will have the greatest of all, fashioned from an ancient dragon skull.
- Red Hart Halla - Traverse the perilous, living world atop this great-horned beast.
- Bog Unicorn - Once belonging to an evil marauder, this unique mount has returned to inspire fear into those who would oppose you.
- Bring the world of Thedas wherever you go with the digital soundtrack
- Bonus digital content - to be announced!
- Also receive the mighty Flames of the Inquisition Gear:
- Multi-class Weapons: Smite your enemies with the Flames of the Inquisition weapons arsenal. Whether staff or daggers, greatsword or war hammer, these weapons will make short work of your foes.
- Inquisitor Armor: Protect yourself against the onslaught of enemy attacks by suiting up in the Flames of the Inquisition Armor.
- Armored Mount: Flames of the Inquisition gear also includes a valiant steed, complete with its own set of Inquisition Armor forged from the flames of battle.
So yeah there you have it, once again I'd like to thank Shardik for showing this smart mouthed Fereldan (who may or may not get slapped across the face for being sassy with that one dude(y'all know who I mean)) that my money means nothing to me(apparently) :3