The SixTAY Days of Writing are finally over, so it’s time to break down how I did. At the halfway point, I shared some stats about what I had posted so far and how well I did at keeping pace with the challenge. I also said I’d post an updated set of stats at the end to compare to where I was at the halfway point. As I did then, I will be including this final post in these stats.
- I posted 60 things on TAY during this challenge, meeting the final goal. That’s 29 more than where I was when I posted the halfway point stats.
- I missed posting on 12 days, but I made up for that by posting a extra posts on 5 different days, especially the final one. That means I missed an addition 7 days after the halfway point post.
- I managed to write something for 16 days straight before missing a day. That was the longest streak of not missing a post for the whole challenge.
- The last time my post count was the same as the number of days since the start of the challenge was on day 23 and it did not happen again until day 60 with the publishing of this very post.
- 9 of my posts were my weekly Friday Open Forum. That’s 4 more since the halfway point post.
- 8 of my posts were Spacemon chapters, which I also post weekly. That’s 3 more since the halfway point post.
- 7 of my posts were part of my TAY Storytime with DS series I started specifically for this challenge. That’s 1 more since the halfway point post.
- 8 of my posts were Backlog Progress Reports documenting my progress toward clearing my backlog which I started to do as part of this challenge. That’s 4 more since the halfway point post.
- 8 of my posts were lists. That’s 3 more since the halfway point post.
- 9 of my posts were about the SixTAY Days of Writing challenge itself. That’s 7 more since the halfway point post.
- I completed 2 games for my Backlog Progress Reports during the challenge. That’s 1 more since the halfway point post.
- 14 people contributed suggestions to TAY Storytime with DS during the challenge. That’s no change from the halfway point post.
So there you go. There are my final stats. I managed to get 60 posts done in the scope of the challenge. It’s now after midnight here on the East Coast, but it hasn’t been a full sixty days since my first post of this challenge so it counts. It’s been a wild ride, and I’m glad to say I met my goal and that this challenge is over.