We’re just over halfway through the SixTAY Days of Writing challenge here on TAY, and I’ve seen a few other people who are participating doing check-ins recently. Since I’ve got nothing to write about today, I figured I’d do one as well and break down how I’ve done so far.
I’ve been tracking a few stats since starting so let’s take a look at those first. Including today, we’re 34 days in and I will be counting this piece itself in the stats.
- I have posted 31 things on TAY since starting this challenge.
- I have missed posting on 5 days, and I have made up for 2 of them by posting an extra post on 2 days
- I managed to write something for 16 days straight before missing a day
- The last time my post count was the same as the number of days since the start of the challenge was on day 23
- 5 of my posts have been my weekly Friday Open Forum
- 5 of my posts have been Spacemon chapters, which I also post weekly
- 6 of my posts have been part of my TAY Storytime with DS series I started specifically for this challenge
- 4 of my posts have been Backlog Progress Reports documenting my progress toward clearing my backlog which I started to do as part of this challenge.
- 5 of my posts have been lists
- 2 of my posts have been about the SixTAY Days of Writing challenge itself
- I have completed 1 game for my Backlog Progress Reports so far
- 14 people have contributed suggestions to TAY Storytime with DS
So far, I think I’ve been doing a good job of keeping up with the challenge. I have missed a few days, of course, but I only need to catch up by 3 posts so I’m confident I can finish this challenge out with 60 posts total. I’ve been having fun with this challenge, and I’ve been glad to get back to writing stuff frequently. It has been challenging though. Sometimes it’s been hard with coming up with ideas for topics, and juggling so many things is no easy task. Even so, I remain comitted. 26 days remain and I’ll be sure to see how my stats at the end of those days compare to the stats I’ve shared above and share them with you all.