Welcome to the Open Forum, hosted by Kotaku’s reader-run blog,TAY. Feel free to join in the topic discussion, talk about anything here, or check out the other articles on TAY, TAYClassic, and AniTAY. Is this is your first time on TAY? Then scope out this TAYTorial!
Hrmmm...let’s see. Another day, another instance of my sitting here wasting away my precious gaming time by tapping on an emo squirrel in Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp. He’s making fruit demands of me, and I just don’t know what his deal is. Shouldn’t he be hibernating by now? Didn’t he already collect his fruit? Am I a victim of a Grasshopper/Ant kind of situation!?
So many questions.
If I’m not making blank screens at my phone, I’m shifting those stares to my Switch, where I can’t decide whether to try looking for power moons in Odyssey, start Romancing Saga 2, or play the Breath of the Wild DLC.
I’d usually have a solid plan by now as to how I want to spend my gaming time this winter. It’s not for a lack of having anything to play, it’s that I have too much. Yet nothing appeals to me. I’d be knee deep in an JRPG by now which means Romancing Saga 2 is the biggest contender for portable or The Witcher 3 for the big screen. Hrm.
Could be I’m waiting for the inevitable Nintendo Direct to give me my damned Dragon Quest info already. One can dream.
For Today’s Suggested Topic(s):
- Happy New Year, TAY! Long time no see on a forum. Since...before Thanksgiving apparently. Woof. How is everyone? Your holidays? Your New Year’s? Life?
- I did not abandon you. Battleborn just did a hostile takeover of the forum for the past half a year or so. He might try his dirty tricks again but for now, I shut him up in a pod because he was noisy. Yep. True story.
- It’s 2018, what games are on the horizon that you’re looking forward to?
- Which games from your backlog you hope to finish/start/play?
- How many times did you write or say 2017 since the year started because you haven’t quite adjusted yet? For me, I caught myself every time and did not make a goof of things. Heh Heh Heh.
Here, something to help us out of the New Year’s funk. I think?
Feel free to Talk Amongst Yourselves! Don’t forget that the Discord Chatroom is always around too for continuing, real-time conversations. If you wanted to give an admin, author, and/or friend a shout to tell them you love them and appreciate their internet availability: You can find them on the DirecTAYry.