Welcome to the Open Forum, hosted by Kotaku’s reader-run blog,TAY. Feel free to join in the topic discussion, talk about anything here, or check out the other articles on TAY, TAYClassic, and AniTAY. Is this is your first time on TAY? Then scope out this TAYTorial!
And goodbye, I guess.
I’m told we’re headed for a nuclear war and our precious time together is short. Figures I come by to say hello (been busy for a spell but had a short reprieve today) and would find ourselves in a doomsday scenario. Such is our life in 2017. Every day it’s a new nightmare at the worst circus ever to go into production.
Just know that you guys are the best little community around. You should be proud of yourselves for being upstanding people on the Internet. You made me laugh practically daily. Should we go the way of the U.S. in Hotline Miami *WHOOPS, SPOILER*, know that I cherished our days goofing around.
I’ll see you guys in New New York City. As mutants. Futurama-style.
For those amongst us who are immortal, you guys keep guard over this place.
For Today’s Suggested Topic(s):
- Let’s hypothetically say we’re at our world’s end, which games already released/in your backlog will you regret not having the chance to play or finish?
- Which games are coming out that you’re going to be super mad about not getting to play?
- For that matter, anywhere you’d like to go or do but now you have life regrets?
- Are you immortal? Would you like to life forever?
- Vampire, Highlander, or ghost?
As always, feel free to Talk Amongst Yourselves if ain’t nobody got time for immortality. Don’t forget that the Discord Chatroom is always around too for continuing, real-time conversations. If you wanted to give an admin, author, and/or friend a shout to tell them you love them and appreciate their internet availability: You can find them on the DirecTAYry.