Welcome to the Open Forum, hosted by Kotaku’s reader-run blog,TAY. Feel free to join in the topic discussion, talk about anything here, or check out the other articles on TAY, TAYClassic, and AniTAY. Is this is your first time on TAY? Then scope out this TAYTorial!
Hi TAY! Wednesday again, huh? All day, you say? T.T
But that just means we’re closer to the weekend! Right?! RIGHT!?
So, the holidays! I hear they’re really close by. Like I-should-be-shopping-for-people-already-but-I-haven’t close. Oh nooooo.
You know what doesn’t help? All these darned indie games coming out to Switch that I want.
I haven’t bought a thing for anyone but I diiiiid buy a thing or two for myself. ::sweat drop:: I’m a monster!
Are you also a monster?
For today’s suggested topics:
- Have you done any shopping yet? Black Friday is soon but maybe you’re already eyeballing things for fam or friends. Anything cool out there?
- If you could gift one person a game this year, which would you recommend?
- Do you gift yourself things?! What’s the one game you’d gift yourself this year?
- Pokemon Detective Pikachu - are those pokemon scary as hell or what?
- How’s it going, TAY? What’s for lunch today?
Here’s a selfless person:
Feel free to Talk Amongst Yourselves! Don’t forget that the Discord Chatroomis always around too for continuing, real-time conversations. If you wanted to give an admin, author, and/or friend a shout to tell them you love them and appreciate their internet availability: You can find them on theDirecTAYry.