Welcome to the Open Forum, hosted by Kotaku’s reader-run blog,TAY. Feel free to join in the topic discussion, talk about anything here, or check out the other articles on TAY, AniTAY and TAYClassic Is this is your first time on TAY? Then scope out this TAYTorial!
Greetings, TAY! It’s Wednesday. All. Day.
How is everyone?
On Monday, I had a Twitter fight that devolved into putrid pun territory. I’m not saying I lost but...wait. Definitely. I didn’t lose. I just...stopped responding to the clown who started it. Yeah. That’s it.
Anyway, I started thinking about how sad some Pokemon are. Some are so cute but others are truly trubbish. Truly. Naming them is even tougher. Seriously, if you had two cotton balls you could glue gun together, what name would you give it? What sort of creature would it be? So many decisions. Puns, and game design are tough work, sometimes.
For today’s suggested topic(s):
- The awesome-st game monsters you’ve encountered in your recent gaming travels?
- The worst (scratch-your-head, what-were-they-thinking? mess) game monster you’ve had the displeasure of meeting recently?
- Today is National French Fry day. Soggy or crisp? Crinkle cut or straight cut? Wedges, Mashed, or Potato Salad?
As always, feel free to Talk Amongst Yourselves if ain’t nobody got time to be yapping specific things from your meowths. It is the Open Forum, after all! Don’t forget that the Discord Chatroom is always around too for continuing, real-time conversations. If you wanted to give an admin, author, and/or friend a shout to tell them you love them and appreciate their internet availability: You can find them on the DirecTAYry.
- August Game Night, TAY Quiz Bowl, Photoshop Contest and...Run Club? Information on those events below.
- TAY’s Photography Club for Summer 2016 is back. Go out there and take those pictures! Information below.