Welcome to the Open Forum, hosted by Kotaku’s reader-run blog,TAY. Feel free to join in the topic discussion, talk about anything here, or check out the other articles on TAY, TAYClassic, and AniTAY. Is this is your first time on TAY? Then scope out this TAYTorial!
The answer is...not me. Not me, TAY.
That’s not exactly true.. I try! I really do! Right now I’m determined to finish DQXI. I’m not too far in (maybe 20 hours?) but I’m enjoying taking my time and slowly playing. I love the series a whole lot so I’ll see it through. But I also told myself that for a bunch of games! What’s wrong with me? As I grow older, I’m finding it harder to actually finish a game. No particular reason. I know I said I’d go back to them, and I intend to. This is sounding a lot like that time I spoke about last game I abandoned a few months back.
This is slightly different though because I actually can’t remember the last time I finished a game. Lots of circumstances happen that make it so I don’t but really, haven’t I finished anything this year? Hrmmm... I’m sure if I think hard enough, I’ll be able to come up with something but yikes. Seeing as I can’t even remember what I played this year, this is gonna be a little bit tricky...
For Today’s Suggested Topic(s). Answers to One, All, Some, or None will do:
- What’s the last game you finished?
- How many games have you completed thus far for 2018?
- Were they any good and which do you recommend?
- What’s the best hamburger you’ve ever eaten? Because I must say, I had Steak and Shake for the first time the other day and it was too mustardy. Too much yellow mustard, and while it was alright, the shake was awful. Gritty and weird.
- Speaking of milkshakes, what’s the best flavored milkshake ever?
You goofs are gonna say Spider-Man (or that you’re on your way to finishing it), aren’t you?
Feel free to Talk Amongst Yourselves! Don’t forget that the Discord Chatroomis always around too for continuing, real-time conversations. If you wanted to give an admin, author, and/or friend a shout to tell them you love them and appreciate their internet availability: You can find them on the DirecTAYry.