This is the last week for this month’s Photoshop contest!!! Enter below. Winners are announced Friday!
I’m going to try to run one of these a month for now, bumping it Mondays at 12 or so.
This month’s theme is Jar Jar Binks.
You, yes you, can participate. Just crudely cut
out Jar Jar and paste him into a new image with a background. PHC spent approximately 3 seconds to win last month. YOU CAN DO IT.
Put Jar Jar where Jar Jar has never gone before.
How To Upload Images — Instructions
1. Create your ‘Shop and save it to your desktop. Images must be at least 800 pixels wide. If they aren’t, you will be shot.
2. Go to the bottom of this post and click Reply
3. This brings up a comment window. Click the “image” icon in the toolbar. IF it’s not there hit the double down arrows at the top right.
4. This brings up Click “Choose file” if you’re uploading your ‘shop from your desktop navigate to it and click upload.
5. Alternatively, you can upload the ‘Shop to a free image hosting service. I suggest imgur. Then paste the image’s URL into the field that says “Image URL.” Note: this must be the URL of the image itself, not the page where it is displayed. That means the URL ends in .jpg, .gif, .png, whatever.
6. Add editorial commentary and hit submit and your image will load. If it doesn’t, upload the image to imgur and paste the image URL as a comment. I promise I will look at it.
7. Large-size images may not upload properly, though we have seen some big-ass animated .gifs upwards of 5 MB. If you’re still having trouble uploading the image, try to keep its longest dimension (horizontal or vertical) under 1000 pixels, or the whole thing under 2 MB.
The winning entry will receive 1 (one) copy of Serious Sam: HD Gold (That’s all the Serious sam games, folks!) for Steam. If you don’t want it you can gift it to a friend!
Congratulations PyramidHeadCrab for his winning entry!