I say this as the #1 reason most people I’ve polled who haven’t signed up, haven’t signed up is that they don’t know if they’ll be able to commit to it.
- It’s going to be once a week, every few weeks. It will be 1/2 hour to 1 hour depending on how things go. It is NOT a big time commitment.
- It is not a fixed day. I will throw out some random times and days and let you guys pick the one that works best for you
- We have two bench players. If you can’t make it, they can hop in for you.
Basically, everyone, just sign up. We’ll work around schedules!
- Video games
- Comics/Cinematic Universes
- Pop Culture
- TAY Trivia
- It will be a double elimination tournament
- Teams of 4
- You will need to be able to access the IRC
- Starts the first week in August we’ll try to schedule our first match between Teams 1 and 2
- Gimme Team Names!!
- When you sign up please also indicate what times you are available in EST. This will help me figure out how to schedule match ups! Also mention which team you’d like to be on!
- Barkspawn (6pm or later, any time on weekends)
- E1Salvador (Evenings)
- Shardik The Man Bear (after 10pm, possibly earlier)
- PSWii2008 (afternoon/evening)
- Geostar (sometimes)
- Battleborn (4 pm - 8pm)
- JollyBootsofDOOM (4-8pm except W: 4-6 and Sat: NA)
- Novibear (Afternoons)
- jjayhere (post 7 pm)
- DisturbedShadow (11am - 11pm)
- Armuun No Kuroneko (Tues - Thurs all day, most nights)
- Celia (after 1 pm)
- Kidechka (after 6 pm most days)
- Prans (2-4pm most days)
Header image by Tim C.