- The stats website is highly useful now. It shows who is using which power ups, which was available before, but more importantly it shows who is doing what to whom.
- For now: 90% of the time: A pin just corresponds to a power up you used. If you see a power up you didn't use it means 1 of 2 things:
- If you see a pin and a user avatar in your "power up" section that means that that user has used a power up on you. For example: This week Nach used Dopplegangland. I_kluge used Snake in the Grass to block that power up. So under nach's power ups there is the dopplegangland pin, then snake in the grass, and then I_Kluge's avatar. This means you might want to take a look at the website from time to time. In the future I might make "X'd" out versions of each of the pins to show that it's been blocked.
- Debuffs are just applied to the team that is affected. Ie. if you see JollySteelBootsofDoom on you it means the other team has used it and you were unable to block it. If you blocked it the counter you bought to block it will be displayed and no boots pin will appear in your power up section.
- Increased prices on team power ups to double their current amounts on Team Power ups
- Debated changing the name of "Dirty Rotten Scoundrel" to "Take a Hike" but didn't want to bother Kaploy anymore to make a picture of TUT as a pin.
All in all I think I'm getting to a "stable" version of the game. I don't plan on making any major changes to anything so for now I may stop doing Wednesday Patch notes unless something major comes up.