Hello everyone! Welcome to the last TAY Time Chat for this week!
Alright! Last week... as you all know I was in LA. Amongst the attractions and glitz of the city I managed to actually be in the presence of many interesting figures and celebrities: Elijah Woods was present at the Ubisoft booth (I honestly could have cared less about him... but I was tempted to ask him what he thought about Kanye West stealing his thunder), Totilo from Kotaku, and a bus full of Canadian Tourists...
Guess which one I was actually excited for.
*Taken with the creeper lens...
Bits & Bobs
- Two self-driving cars avoid each other on Californian roads
- The world’s first commercial jetpack will cost $150,000 next year
- Beyond Good and Evil sequel may finally be on the way
- Five awkward emails Google’s ‘Undo Send’ will save you from
- How That Lexus Hoverboard Actually Works
Song of the Day
Thanks everyone! Feel free to talk amongst yourselves and be sure to check out some of TAY’s other great features: