For someone who has loved fishing in every single video game the sport/hobby makes an appearance... I've never tried it in real time! Oh well! Time for another disappointing TAY Time Chat!
I've never tried fishing... but after talking with my brother about it... I came to a conclusion I want to go to the open sea and spend 5 hours doing nothing but waiting... hey at least I'll get a nice sunburn out of the experience. Anyway my fellow TAYers, have you ever wanted to partake in one of the many minigames/sidequests you enjoy so much while playing a game?
News Round Up!
- Is global warming causing extreme weather via jet stream waves?
- How to handle the heat (with science)
- Why the modern bathroom is a wasteful, unhealthy design
- Dawn of the Planet of the Apes: how scientifically plausible is it?
- Microsoft tells users to stop using strong passwords everywhere
Song(s) of the Day
Okay... so I was listening to my local Jazz Station and there was this program showcasing the cuban music of the golden era >.< Don't judge me :3 I love old timey music :3
And for something a bit different... and less ancient, here's Jerry Gonzalez & the Fort Apache Band!
Thanks everyone! Feel free to talk amongst yourselves and be sure to check out some of TAY's other great features: