Ahhh contemplate the beauty of TAY Time Chat Thursday Edition! WOOF!
Okay so I'm writing this from my computer while I wait for my father who's getting his routine eye check, anyway... welcome to TAY Time Chat ^^ Yay~! I was thinking of continuing the topic from last night impromptu TAYveyard but... ermmm nope, I simply cannot fulfill the role of a decent host for today... so just talk amongst yourselves!
News Round Up!
- South Korea's Magnet-Powered Bullet Train Has Taken Its First Ride
- On the other hand... France Spent $20 Billion on Trains That Don't Fit in the Station
- The Legendary Manual That Dictates Every Detail of the NYC Subway
- Not train related but still pretty cool ^^ Watch this guy walk on the ceiling with his homemade Magneto shoes
- The 10 Algorithms That Dominate Our World
Song of the Day
Second Category by The Tellers
Mega-Thursday food related something-something!
Maple Strawberry Mascarpone Granola Parfait
- 75g / 2.6 oz / 1/3 cup Mascarpone Cheese
- 175g/ 6.1 oz / 2/3 cup + 1 Tbsp heavy cream
- 30g / 1 oz / 3 Tbsp maple sugar (or light brown sugar), divided.
- 20g/ 0.7 oz / 2 Tbsp Maple syrup
- 1/8 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 150g / 5.3 oz / 1 1/4 cup Granola (You could use Kashi Go Lean Crunch)
- 480g / 17 oz strawberries (about 20)
- Rinse, trim and halve the strawberries. In a bowl mix strawberries and 1 Tablespoon maple sugar. Set aside.
- In a very cold bowl, place mascarpone cheese, heavy cream. 2 tablespoons maple sugar, maple syrup and vanilla extract. But be really careful not to overbeat it or it will separate and will find yourself with butter.
- In each jar, scoop a layer of of whipped cream , then add granola and the strawberries, repeat until you reach the top of the jar. You can drizzle with maple syrup, sprinkle with granola and add some strawberries on top, it's up to you !
Now that I've got your attention you should check our other interesting posts around TAY and TAY Classic, if you feel like talking about anything then check out the Open Forum, and follow us on Twitter. Greetings from... Coral Gables, where the sun is always shining, except when it rains...