Let’s play a game TAY!
I had this weird idea this morning. Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon is a game people play where they try to connect famous actors to Kevin Bacon in six steps or less based. Like X would be 2 degrees away if they appeared in a movie with Y who appeared in a movie with Kevin Bacon. But let’s try connecting ourselves to Kevin Bacon in a modified version of this game. Obviously, most of us aren’t actors so we can simply use people we know, or maybe actors we’ve met somehow.
Whoever can connect themselves to Kevin Bacon in the fewest steps wins. If you’ve actually met Kevin Bacon then you automatically! You also have a chance to win the most interesting sequence of connections.
Here’s mine! My aunt went to high school with the awesome actor Steve Buscemi. In fact they were actually friends and even went to prom together (just as friends though)! Steve Buscemi was in Big Fish with Alison Lohman who was in Where the Truth Lies with Kevin Bacon. So I got there in just 4 steps! Let’s see what you can come up with (Google is your friend)! Or don’t and just read this selection of articles!
News and Stuff
- 8 Terrible Games That People Inexplicably Have Nostalgia For
- Microsoft’s New Phone Costs About As Much As a Drink at a Fancy Bar
- Crazy Toothy Fish Is In Fact Jesus, Our Lord
- Alice In Chains, Weezer, Bullet for My Valentine + More Added to ‘Guitar Hero Live’ Song List
Today on TAY
- Natural Order Being Disrupted in Hyrule
- Game of the Week-Ninjas and Cutscenes (and Extreme Difficulty)
- Silkscreen Smoochum! Pokemon One a Day, Series 2!
- Album of the Week: Best of Sunset Overdrive Music
Songs of the Day
Unholy Confessions by Avenged Sevenfold
Rope by Foo Fighters
Witchcraft by Pendulum
Space Cruise from the FTL: Faster Than Light OST
Andronikos Theme from the Hail to the King: Deathbat OST