Hi everybody and welcome to Friday's TAY Time Chat! Allllllllllll aboard! We're departing from Lumiose Station and will be arriving in Littleroot station in approximately 6 months!
So if you weren't like me and living in a different world for the past few days, you may have seen that Nintendo have announced remakes of Pokemon Ruby & Sapphire. They're not even my favourites! I get too excited when a Pokemon game is announced. Gimme dat Mega Swampert with Sap Sipper!
Did You Know:
- The scientific name for the llama is the "lama glama"?
- That the "Eierschalensollbruchstellenverursacher" is a German tool to neatly remove the top of an eggshell?
- That Mussolini was expelled from school at the age of 10 for stabbing a classmate?
- There is an ear muscle that some people can flex to make a rumbling sound?
- That "Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis" is the longest word in the dictionary? Take that Nach! :P
AKA...What A Life - Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds
When Good Heists Go Bad - Malcolm Kirby Jr
Pride(In The Name Of Love) - U2
Flashing Lights - Kanye West
One More Time - Daft Punk
Ride Of The Valkyries - Richard Wagner
Butterflies & Hurricanes - Muse
Baghdad - Knife Party