For some odd reason, I could not sleep last night—so of course, I’ve been a zombie pretty much all day. Been getting a cup of coffee every other hour on top of other random caffeinated beverages, but I don’t think anything is going to replace sleep for me. Either way, considering I tried to stir a spoonful of coffee into the sugar bowl this morning, I can just tell that today is going to be one of those days.
- Splatoon’s new mode is like king of the hill with a twist
- Over 200 games banned in Australia in 4 months, new ratings system on the way
- Heroes of the Storm gets the Butcher today, after maintenance
- Nolan North: ‘I know they’re doing The Last of Us 2’
- Xbox sounds like it’s going big for gamescom
Song of the Day:
Thanks everyone! Feel free to talk amongst yourselves and be sure to check out some of TAY’s other great features: