Hello everyone, Football is back! yeah tomorrow we have our second round for the month of September of the World Cup Qualifiers, some will pack their bags for Brazil, other will be left behind! It's going to be a thrilling run in in these last few matches! In another unrelated news TAY Time's popularity plummets from 10 views to none! Football, Bloody Hell!
News Round Up!
- In other type of football related news, The Giants threw away their game into their rivals hands more times than Max Payne consumed painkillers during his last adventure in Brazil, talking about Brazil, here's a timelapse video of Rio de Janeiro.
- A new software to manipulate objects in photographs has emerged, eventually to be released on the App Store and create a new cool trend among 11 year old kids!
- Finally, someone is taking care of the squirrels that break into the dorms in Yale, a worried student emails Gawker to voice his/her concern.
- Can't get enough football? Look how this dogs scores a goal! Check how this masseur keeps the ball out of his team net!
Quote of the Day.
"We don't need to hark back to film when technology allows us to produce our own response to real places"
- Dan Houser on the GTA Series relationship to movies
Nach's Song of the Day!
Can't get enough? Head over to TAY Classic to get your football discussion! Remember tonight we have a Double Feature of Monday Night Football, first is the Eagles @ Redskins, and later it's the big game as the Texans go to San Diego for a thrilling match against the Chargers. Plus don't forget the US Open Finals is about to start! Nadal vs Djokovic WOOF!