The other day, I was running around in Final Fantasy XIV trying to find this one random spot for a quest I was completing. The spot, as it happened, was on the other side of this giant bundle of giraffe-like animals called Dhalmel. I quickly forgot the years of giraffe fighting videos, assumed that they were going to be friendly and passive, and tried to walk through them.
Of course, I was soon chased and pummeled by a herd of angry giraffes. Stupid giraffes. They would make incredibly good animal assassins, though. Especially for leaves in high branches. Those things should all die anyways.
- Nintendo Fails After Promises to Do Better
- Hayao Miyazaki back to make animated short for Studio Ghibli museum
- The box for Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain also wipes its creator from memory
- Blizzard is holding a public Hearthstone event in San Francisco
- Metal Gear Rising director: ‘I want to make a Kill La Kill or Berserk game’
Thanks everyone! Feel free to talk amongst yourselves and be sure to check out some of TAY’s other great features: