Giant Yoshi?! Welcome to the glitchiest TAY Time Chat EVER!
Hello internet welcome back to another week... and another five days of endless ranting ^^ Let's cut to the chase, yesterday I was doing my daily routine of kicking butts and taking names in SSB for the 3DS, when I encountered a Wario player... but this one was not like any other fight I've had against Wario, there was something special about the player on the other side of the connection. This Wario could fly all over the screen nonchalantly!
Around the 1.15 and the 1.35 mark you'll notice when the glitch occurs. It's a weird momentum glitch where only Wario can control the direction of his flight once launched. The best part is that the can be easily triggered by holding up and slightly to the left or right as soon as you're launched into the air >.< So yeah fellow TAYers, consider this a PSA, if you encounter a Wario while playing Smash, expect him to fly like a jet plane around the screen...
News Round Up!
- Wanted Man Discovered In a Dark Closet, Casually Munching On Salad
- People Will Spend $3 Billion This Year to Look at Leaves in New England
- Feisty Little Dinosaur Discovered In Venezuela
- Craft Brewer Buys All the Count Chocula, Cereal Lovers Confused and Sad
- Guy Lands Perfect Falcon Punch, Opponent Just Quits
Song of the Day
Serenade to a Cuckoo by Rahsaan Roland Kirk
Thanks everyone! Feel free to talk amongst yourselves and be sure to check out some of TAY's other great features: