It seemed like there wasn't a lot going on this week. Black Friday and Cyber Monday are both over, so now we're just in that awkward stretch between Thanksgiving break and Winter break. You know, that one where everyone just... mentally kind of wanders off for most of the month. Then I got a notice that we still had a few special days to celebrate before the Holidays and the New Year.
It's the creator of TAY Time Chat's birthday! Happy birthday, Nach!
- Peter Molyneux Hires Team of 15 Mental Health Professionals to Stop Him From Promising Too Much
- Sony Celebrates PS4 Anniversary by Giving Out Free PowerPoint Presentations About Sales Numbers
- Man Kills Entire Family to Avoid Thanksgiving, Are Video Games to Blame?
- Namco Promises Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin Will Only Be Downgraded a Little
- Satoru Iwata Argues Region Locking Allows Nintendo to Reach New Markets Like North Korea
Thanks everyone! Feel free to talk amongst yourselves and be sure to check out some of TAY's other great features: