Hello everyone and Welcome to TAY Time Chat Monday! (formerly known as Football Edition) How did your weekend go? Got any adventures or just spent these last couple of days relaxing at home? Me?! (oh I'm flattered you asked!) Finished Luigi's Mansion and M&L Dream Team, exchanged my turnips in AC for some measly 990K bells and finished the third season of Game of Thrones (better late than never) also... Breaking Bad finale was last night... did anyone watch that, or did the Sunday Night Football got in the way?
You know waking up at 3AM is a always bad omen, it's the kind of day when staying at home is the best idea... nevertheless life keeps moving with or without you and well, I had to start my day...
I just wanted to play games all day long and enjoy the rain!
News Round up!
- "They use hammers to dig and knives and guns to protect themselves from zombies" not-news! video games blamed for any case of violence in the world!, reminds me of the highlights from that radio show Josay shared with us a few weeks ago.
- Some cool tricks for making youtube a better place!
- Dam made you hungry with her delicious post about the food of Renn Fest? UI found the solution for all your munchies!
- SWOOOSH! WHEEEE! Jetpacks YES! also... another kind of Jetpack!
Nach's Song of the Day! (And Friday's album too!)
I'm on a Travis mood today... so here's the full The Man Who Album :3
The song of the day also comes from that album ^.^ that song being the first track, AKA "Writing to Reach You" (or the most Oasis-esque song from Travis)
Nach's recipe for the week!
1) 1/2 cup of unsalted butter (Kerrygold preferably ^.^)
2) 1 cup of granulated sugar
3) 1 large egg
4) 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla
5) 1-1/2 cup of all purpose flour
6) 1/2 teaspoon of salt
7) 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
8) 4 Ounces of milk chocolate chips
9) 4 Ounces of 60% chocolate chips
Preheat the oven to 355F. Mix 1 and 2 until smooth, add the egg and mix for 30 seconds, add the vanilla and continue mixing for another 30 seconds. On another container strain 5, 6 and 7 together and add it to the butter and eggs mix. When the mixture gains density add the chocolate chips.
Well I'm off to have some coffee with lots of sugar in it and try to make it until the end of the day! In the meantime why don't you visit Astro at her Monday Brunch
Effed Up Edition! (she'll be back tomorrow around 5PM to host TAY Time Chat) Or visit Morie (and Dyram) at the Open Forum! then you can visit The Off-TAYPic by Sylverfyst in TAY Classic and give him a pat on his back because his team can't win a game...